Thursday, March 28, 2013

25 of travel

South of Hong Kong, over the middle of the China Sea, the plane flew over a storm, the cloud tops where below, but the storm clouds extended up thousands of feet From my view on the left side of the plane behind the wing, I started to light flashes come out of the dark( its almost midnight local time, The plan few just to the side of it,  As we passed  by but not quite over, looking down, the top clouds became illuminated form the flashing coming from lower down,  Its is interesting to watch, a storm from above, dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss fell asleep right there.

We are in the airport pasted customs, Laura is trying to find WIFI she told the landlady of the apartment we are staying at in Bangkok that we would get key at 9am, its some thing like 2:30 am, I  need to lay down and take a shower. I hope I do not have to sleep here. The subway closes I guess at 1am and not open till 6am. We we are stuck for night, taxi would be to far I guess and not sure if anyone would let us in at Condo building,  I was piss off after 20 hours of straight travel, I want a bed , so since that was not going to happen..

I got a tall can of Beer ( from a 7 -11 in the airport just in front of the closed train station. called Chang.. I drank it and settled into my fate, placed my backpack against the wall and drank it for a while then laid down on the seats, I was on , and got a book out of my bag. I got to read a few pages before I dropped the book for  and got about 3 hours of some need sleep, I was not alone , just around me 5 people and all around the airport people from all sorts of countries doing the same as me, one lady had a blanket set out right on the floor of the airport with a tea set and other make your self at home things, it must be a common thing here

. The trains system opens at 6am, so if your train or destination needs you to get out by city train, you sort stuck it seems, well dressed and good looking group of bums I have ever seen. As well.

Airport has a room for meditation and a prayer room for Muslims  and one for  I thinking for  Buddhist







Back at the South Korean Airport.
Airport they have smoking rooms,  bar looking room with a sliding glass door, full of smokers and a really good venting systems, but they let you smoke in the Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment